2015 Sassoferrato by Matt Smith Monte de Ferro Alexander Valley Red Wine

Sassoferrato Monte de Ferro
By matt Smith
2015 Alexander Valley Red Blend
compare
price
$75.00
non-member
price
$65.00
partner
price
$52.00
Matt turns the Sassoferrato wine to reflect not only his passion for Italian varieties, but for Cabernet Sauvignon and blends. This robust red wine has a backbone of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Cab Franc and 9% Sangiovese. Crafted in the Super Tuscan style of combining French and Italian varieties, this wine has layers of black fruit and hi-tone cherry (from the Sangiovese). It was aged for 20 months in French Oak (20% new). The wine is rich and dense on the palate with broad tannins through the finish.

Alcohol by Volume: 14.20%
Ring white
Join Now