What is a pre-release wine?
- Pre-release wines are not released yet, but can be ordered before the official release date. Partners enjoy access to pre-release wines at special prices. Your credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed, but the wines will not ship until the release date. Act quickly, most of our wines will sell out before they release.
What are New Releases?
- Each quarter we will offer New Releases. This is always the best time to order. During the month of release these wines are available to active Partners for 40% off of our regular price. New releases are shipped four times per year.
How do Wine Shipments work?
- GrapeSeed ships new releases four times per year, generally March, June September and November.
- In advance of the wine shipment, Partners receive an email notifying them of the wines in the shipment and the estimated timing of delivery. Partners are given an opportunity to change the delivery date, customize their shipment or opt out of the shipment at this time.
- Shipments are sent automatically unless otherwise directed by a Partner.
What is a Wine Fund?
- Your Wine Fund is your own personal fund which you can use to purchase wine. As of November 1, 2017, GrapeSeed is re-introducing Wine Funds. Choose the level that’s right for you: $50 or $100 per month.
- We will collect your wine fund contributions monthly and will cap any personal fund at $300.
- Wine Funds can be set up and used to purchase the quarterly member Wine Shipment.
- Wine Funds must be used within one calendar year of the last contribution and expire after that.
- Wine Funds are not refundable.
When will my wine arrive?
- Our Gold Seal Shipping employs standard ground shipping from UPS, which takes approximately 5 business days. If you purchase Expedited Shipping, you will receive 2-Day Ground or Air shipping depending on where you live. During extreme weather months your shipment may take longer, as temperature controlled shipping takes longer.
Will my order be split up?
- If your order contains both pre-release and current release wines, then your order will be split. Released wines will ship immediately, while pre-release wines will ship separately when they become available.
Will split orders ship at different times?
- Yes. Wine is shipped when it is released. Released wines will ship immediately, while pre-release wines will ship at a later date when they become available.
What are the labels on the pre-release wines?
- Pre-release wines display Lab Labels. Lab Labels are inspired by the technical notes from Winemakers during blending and bottling in the cellar. They display the Project Number, Winemaker, Brand, Varietal, Vintage, Appellation, Vineyard, Alcohol Percentage, pH, Acid, Blend, and Production Notes. When a wine is ready for release, we will debut the official designed brand label for the wine.
How to I redeem club-like benefits at partner wineries?
- Simply call GrapeSeed or email us at email@example.com to learn more about the benefits you can enjoy and to make arrangements.
What is a certified Wine Steward?
- All of our Wine Stewards have earned an internationally recognized certification in Wine and Spirits education. GrapeSeed Wine Stewards help Partners with wine curation, food and wine pairing, wine storage, and wine serving.